At SkyNorth Air we are always looking to expand our team, from flight crew to aeromedical specialists. Please see our qualification requirements below:
Only applicants meeting the listed requirements will be considered. No telephone calls please.
We will only respond to candidates that meet our qualification requirements.
We thank everyone in advance for their interest. Absolutely no telephone calls please.
SkyNorth Air is currently accepting resumes for the positions of:
- Flight Paramedic / Flight Nurse (Full Time - ACP or RN)
Please forward word document resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flight Paramedic / Flight Nurse
- Paramedics must have graduated from a recognized Advance Care Paramedic (ACP) program. Paramedics must be practicing as an APC
- Nurses must be current with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba (www.crnm.mb.ca).
- Registered Nurses must have graduated from a recognized critical care / emergency course or have two years of related experience.
- Certified in BCLS, ACLS and one of the following trauma courses - TNCC, PHTLS or ITLS
- All Aeromedical Attendants must complete a recognized CAMATA course within a reasonable time frame (paid for by SkyNorth Air)
- Critical care or emergency training or 2 years related experience
- CAMATA or Manitoba approved aero-medical course
- Candidates must also be willing to Undergo:
- Manitoba Child abuse Registry clearance (max 60 days old)
- Criminal Record Check with vulnerable person clearance (max 60 days old)
Previous Aeromedical Attendant experience as a Flight Paramedic / Flight Nurse or Northern nursing experience an asset.
Please submit resumes and references by Email: email@example.com
Attn: Monica Thomaschewski - HR Manager
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.